Check Pan Card status
After the demonetization people realize to apply for the Pan Card. People who have a lot of cash in hand and were not registering in bank now they need a Pan Card to deposit the 50000 or more cash. Applying pan card online is very easy method. You can download PAN application form and register for new Pan Card. You can also apply for duplicate pan card or reprint of Pan Card from here. If you have already registered for Pan Card and you don’t get the Pan Card at your address still, you can verify Pan Card status here.
Pan Card status By Acknowledgement No
- You can verify Pan Card current status through entering acknowledgement no.
- Just open the tin-nsdl site and click on the Pan Card status tab.
- Once you tap on this link one form will appear.
- here enter your acknowledgement no or application no in the required column.
- Enter the name and date of birth and click on submit button.
- This is a process of seconds and you will get the detailed information about your Pan Card status.
Pan Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
it can be happen that you lost your acknowledgement no. But don’t worry still you can verify Pan Card making process through entering your name and date of birth. What is the process, let us tell you here.
- First of all log in to the registered website.
- Now tap on Know Your Pan Status link.
- Now here you will be displayed the column of acknowledgement no.
- If you don’t know your acknowledgement no, leave this column.
- Come down and fill the name and date of birth exactly you entered in the Pan Card enrollment form.
- You must enter the surname and date of birth as per the sequence shown in the form.
- Now click on submit button.
Your application is registered and now you are able to trace your Pan status. Just keep in mind you need to enter the same spellings and numbers you mentioned in the Pan Application form. So if you forgot your application no, this is very easy process to know your Pan Status.